Boarding Experience Merchant API Integration
The Boarding Experience Merchant API Integration Application User Guide document describes the steps to access, complete, and submit the application for Partners to integrate with Paya’s Boarding API. This process uses the User API Key method for accessing and submitting the application.
The Boarding Experience Merchant API Integration Application is not available for Partners who have service fees. The Boarding Experience Merchant API Integration Application supports single offer and flat fees. Partners who have multiple offers must submit an application for each offer separately.
The intended audience for this document is our Partner Developers.
The Boarding Experience API Integration Application from a high level consists of the following steps:
- Go to URL provided by Paya.
- Get the list of all offers to access your corresponding offerID and additional key values, which are required to create an application.
- Post to create an application.
Note: Applications that are missing key values for more than 30 days are deleted from Paya’s Boarding API.
- Put missing or updated key values, if necessary.
- Post the request to save the signature, which sends the application to Underwriting.