Topaz Signature Pad Software Removal
The following steps are provided to assist in the removal of Topaz Signature Pad Software that is currently on your system.
- Open the control panel and go to "Programs and Features".
- Uninstall all software that references SigPad, SigWeb, or Topaz.
- Close the control panel.
- Click Start, then type mmc and press enter (You may have to click start, then click run before you can type mmc). This should open a new management console window.
- Click on File>Add/Remove Snap-in, then click Certificates from the list and click the Add button, then select the 'Computer Account' option, click Next, then click Finish. Once that is done click 'OK'.
- Expand 'Certificates (Local Computer)'.
- Go through each and every certificate folder to look for any certificates that are named 'tablet.sigwebtablet.com' or 'light-automationFILESERVER-CA-Root'.
- Remove them by right-clicking on them and then clicking "delete". Note, if files with these names cannot be located, proceed to the next step.
- Reboot the computer and the Topaz Signature Pad Software should be completely removed from your system.