Setting the Date and Time on the PAX S80
All POS Terminals include an internal clock that keeps the time and date. The clock keeps time in a 24-hour or military format. This function sets the internal clock.
- Press MENU and enter the password
- Select SYSTEM SETTINGS (you many have to press the down arrow to find this option)
- Select DATE/TIME SETUP
- Enter the updated date in MM/DD/YYYY format and press ENTER
- Enter the updated time in HH:MM:SS format and press ENTER
- The time on the terminal is now updated.
From page 171 of the S80 User's Guide. Full guide can be found here.